To replace a smaller flat screen with a larger LED, and to relocate the TV to a different wall. Client wanted to cancel a cable contract, hide all wires, and wanted to stream movies from Netflix.
- Purchased 55″ Samsung LED at a competitive price
- Installed TV on another wall in the room, adding a circuit and running wires into an adjacent closet
- Purchased and installed Blu-Ray DVD player in the closet
- Installed client’s AppleTV in the closet
- Installed remote sensor to lower front of TV, with smaller cable running behind the TV, into the wall and connecting to the DVD player and AppleTV
- Purchased and installed outdoor antenna to pick up free HD signals of standard TV channels (4, 5, 8, 11, 13, 21, 33, etc)